Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broadly broken down on OSRS gold
These different votes are broadly broken down on OSRS gold developer blogs like this one. I have never seen anything like this. Even in the most openly developed video games, the last decision for what to do things ultimately lies with the programmers.

Maybe I am just looking for rationalizations to my new obsession, but I like how"safe" this makes becoming super involved in Old School RuneScape feel. I've got the worst luck in online games in that I've lost count of the amount of occasions I have sunk a great deal of time into something which subsequently gets nerfed into oblivion- earning all that time effectively squandered.

In OSRS for that to Buy Runescape gold happen, Jagex would have to pitch the change to the community in which it's subsequently discussed on areas such as the RuneScape Forums, reddit, and other areas where gamers who are either for or against the change talk how they are going to vote. I really like how democratic and open this is. 

If I'm playing something that following a proposal in the devs, along with a discussion with all the players that ends in a supermajority saying it should be changed, I can't be mad about that. That is exactly how live matches should be conducted. If 75% of the players don't like something that I do, it needs to be altered.